I have exciting news! I've joined the Tiddly Inks Design Team! The Tiddly Inks DT take part in a challenge each month and share projects throughout the month in the Facebook fans group. I've always loved the Tiddly Inks digi stamps, so am over the moon to be part of the Design Team.
So here we go - my first Tiddly Inks DT creation.
I decided to go small & clean & simple using Changing Chameleon.
What better card to make than a 'Hello'!
I extended the branch to reach the edge of the card & paired him with the Hello Single Layered Word Chipbard from Make it Crafty. I coloured the chippie with Copics & finished with Stickles. Here's a close up.
Here's a super close up of Changing Chameleon. I coloured him with copics and used the copic blender pen to give him lighter spots. I love how it creates a light pattern.
Copics used:
YG13, YG17, G46. G29, Blender
T3, T5
E55, E57, E59
Stickles Stardust
I hope he's made you smile & look forward to sharing more Tiddly Ink Creations in the future.
Pop over and join in the challenge - all you need to do is use a Tiddly Inks image in your creation
Pop over and join in the challenge - all you need to do is use a Tiddly Inks image in your creation



Big congrats - off to a great start! Jo x
ReplyDeleteohhh well done you , very lucky ~ Beautiful card xx
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Fantastic colouring too!
ReplyDelete