I fancied making a 'Just Because' Card .... just because! I thought I'd use Lovely Girl from Sweet Escape Digis as I've not coloured her for ages.
Clean & Simple with a simple sentiment - just as I like it. I coloured her with my Copics and used Polychomo Pencils to add details to her hair. It's something I don't do often enough as I love the effect.
I added a hint of Sakura Stardust pen on the uprights of the letters and then added several layers of clear Sakura Glaze pen. I added Wink of Stella to the coloured card base to add a hint of shimmer.
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R30 Cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55,
Eyes - G82, G46, B93, B95, B97
Dress - BV02, BV04, BV08
Belt - C2, C3, C5
Heart - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Sakura Stardust Gel pen, Clear Sakura Glaze pen
Wink of Stella
I hope you like her x



No comments:
Post a Comment