Saturday, 27 February 2016

Oldies but Goodies with Make it Crafty

Zoe of Make it Crafty has decided to highlight a few lovely Oldies but Goodies each month to remind everyone of the wonders hidden in the store. I've chosen to combine Sapphire Fairy & Daffodil Dell into this scene on a birthday card. This is for the current challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges which is sponsored by Make it Crafty. The theme is Make a Scene. I love combining digis to create scenes - it's loads of fun.



It's difficult to catch on camera but I added Wink of Stella & Stickles Stardust to Sapphire Fairy.



I added Clear Sakura Glaze pen to the sentiment to make it stand out. 


I really hope you like it. I hope you join in at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...