Monday, 1 February 2016

A freebie at Club KennyK

It's the first of the month so it's time to head over to join in the fun at Club KennyK
Don't forget to head over to KennyK Stamps too - if you sign up to the newsletter you can get the gorgeous Harper Blue as this month's freebie. 

I created a digital card front and cropped  Harper Blue tight so we just see part of her.



I coloured her with my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35
Eyes - B21, B26, B29
Top - R81, R83, R85, R89


I added a couple of layers of Sakura Clear Galze pen to the sentiment to bring it back to life.

Now you know I said it was a digital layout? It really is - from sideways on you can see it is completely flat! It's amazing the effect some well placed cast shadows can give :D 


Come along and join in the fun at Club KennyK. There's an option of two different freebies to use for this challenge so nice & easy.


http://www.kennykstamps.com/


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...