Saturday, 3 October 2015

Halloween Blog Hop with That Craft Place

Wow what a treat we have in for you 



Our wonderful Ladies have created some epic creation with the new release please make sure you hop on over to all the ladies blogs and prizes will be given out during the release if you comment on all of the wonderful DT girls 

  Erin

 Shell

  Lorraine

 Amanda

 Deb

 Trudie

 Sandie

 Lucy

  Suzi

Rachel


Links you need to know 
That Craft Place Etsy 
That Craft Place Challenge Blog 
That Craft Place - Facebook 
That Craft Place - Facebook natter chatter page 

Here's what I've created using Come Fly With Me Buttonbox Fairy. 



I created the background using Brushos (which That Craft Place are now stocking). They're great fun to use & give such vibrant colour! 


I typed the sentiment. It ended up slightly faded when I spritzed the Brushos with water that had mica powder in it so it gives a shimmer. 


Here's a close up of Come Fly With Me Buttonbox Fairy from That Craft Place Etsy Store.


I hope you like her. 
Your next stop on the hop is with the amazing Suzi

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!! Amazing job! The background & coloring are fantastic! :) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!! Amazing job!!! The background & coloring are fantastic! :) ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers Lucy! Your card is spectacular! I love the background! I love the coloring! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card :) the background is simply amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg mega creation, the background, the colouring, the added black to pop the other image more.. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lucy! What an outstanding job on that background! Love this fun card! Fabulous job!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning background which compliments the cute witch fabulously.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work! Love the colouring and the background is wonderful. I haven't heard of Brushos before, so will check them out.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the colouring and the background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...