Why oh why do I never think about how challenging something will be to photograph before making it? It doesn't matter as I know the little girl I made it for is going to love having it on her wall, but I wish it showed up as well in the photos as it does in real life. I'll never learn though and will continue to have fun playing :P
I was inspired to make this by the floating frames the lovely Shell of Fairydust Designs by Shell makes and sells. As you all know by now I'm in love with the fairys from Saturated Canary so decided to use Lisa Little Fairy to make this gift for a little girl who loves fairies. She is also my entry into the Winter GDT call. I had such a wonderful time on the SC GDT that I couldn't resist applying again. I know it's very unlikely - but you've got to try eh.
The floating frames are made of two sheets of glass so do just what they say - things appear to be floating, You can see from the photo behind that you can see through them. On the wall you get a lovely shadow - unfortunately I don't have any decent plain walls to take a photo against to show it properly.
I designed the sentiment and cut it from black & sparkly glitter vinyl.
Here's Lisa Little Fairy's close up.
I coloured her with my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Dress - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7, Wink of Stella
Tights - Reds as Dress, C1, C3, C5
Wings R20, R21, R22, Stickles Startdust
Bag - E21, E23, E25, E27
Sparkles - Y00, Y02, Y17
I really hope she's bought a smile to your face
xxx




This is amazing!!! What a genius idea!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Lucy!!! ♡♡♡
ReplyDelete