It's time for a new challenge at Make it Crafty's Make it Colourful.
This month the theme is Bright Colours.
This month the theme is Bright Colours.
I love using bright colours so this was a fun challenge for me.
This is my first month taking part in the challenge as a DT Special Guest so I'm really excited.
This is my first month taking part in the challenge as a DT Special Guest so I'm really excited.
My nephew celebrated his birthday recently and being an avid game player I thought Gamer Dad was perfect for his card. He's a well developed 14 year old who is going on 6ft so I went for Gamer Dad rather than Gamer Boy.
I used the digital version of the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy paper collection. I thought the gaming images and bright colours were just perfect for this card. I've matted and built up the layers and added glossy accents to elements on the papers and Sakura Glaze pen to the words that I typed.
Here's Gamer Dad's Close up
I coloured him with my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with a touch of R20 on his cheeks
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
T-Shirt - YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18, E08, E19, E18
Trousers - B21, B24, B26, B28, B93, B99
Game Controller - N3, N5, R27, R29, Y02, Y08, G14, G28, B24, B29
Product Links
I hope he's made you smile. Can't wait to see your Brightly Coloured Creations at Make it Colourful
Lucy x
No comments:
Post a Comment