Well here we are! My first project as part of Kenny K's Krafty Krew!
I've always been a fan of Kenny K's images, so to be a Core 4 member of the DT is a dream come true :D
Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenges is always Anything Goes with a Kenny K image,
and has an optional twist.
This time it's Femme Fatale!
I used the rather saucy Veronica Vamp and teamed her with this Heart Accordion Card from the Silhouette Store. I love the delicate lattice effect of the design.
I wanted to make something simple to the image stands out, but elegant and provocative too.
When it's closed you can see her peeking through.
Then when you open it up you still get to see the lattice effect.
I coloured Veronica Vamp with a combination of Promarkers and Copics
Skin - Copic E00, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange with Copic R20 Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Shoes & Corset - Ice Grey 4, 5 and Black
Rose - Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Burgundy, Lush Green, Forest Green
The sentiment is a freebie from Gingers House
I really hope you like what I made and look forward to seeing your entries over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew x







Wow!!! Gotta love this!! Love your card and creativity <3
ReplyDeleteWow, fab Lucy! Love your cut out and your colouring is fantastic, as always :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really love Lucy. The heart cut out works so well
ReplyDeleteWow amazing Lucy and so well deserved.
ReplyDeleteWoww! Wow! Anndd WO again!!
ReplyDeleteLoved this so very much hun!
So talented!
Hug
Karen.xx
Awesome Lucy! I love your card design! Of course, your coloring is beautiful as always. xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so fabulous, Lucy!!! Woohoo!!! I love it!! Such a great card! Kenny was wise to pick you for his team!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Darcy xxx