Thursday, 15 May 2014

Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Something for a Male

It's challenge time over at Kenny's Krafty Krew and this time the theme is 'Something for a Male' 

Rather than using one of Kenny K's sexy images (which would admittedly have made a man very happy), I decided to make a card for a young boy. 

I used Victory Kid and used papers and elements from the Echo Park Scoot Digital paper pack.


 I added a sentiment to the notepaper and mounted that on foam pads. 
I cut out the banners and mounted them on foam pads.


I cut Victory Kid out using the Print and Cut function on my Cougar. 

I coloured him with my Promarkers:

Skin - Copic E00, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Hat - Lime Green, Bright Green, Forest Green
T-Shirt - Bright Orange, Orange, Burnt Orange
Trousers - Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal Blue
Shoes - Ice Grey 3, 4, 5

I really hope you like him. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries at Kenny K's Krafty Krew :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...