This week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges we have a sketch to follow.
I had the gorgeous Girl with Pansy from Aurora Wings to use.
I've recently discovered Aurora Wings and Mitzi's images are simply beautiful!
Here's what I've made.
The frame is from the Gorjuss Ladybird Stamp set which I picked up half price this week. I stamped it with Brilliance Gold ink pad & love the metallic sheen it gives. Some of that was burnished away when I added Spun Sugar Distress ink to the edges of the card with a sponge applicator.
I added some pearls to the detailing.
I coloured her with my Promarkers
Skin - Copic E00, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Eyes - Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal Blue
Pansys - Purple, Aubergine, Black
Butterfly - Orange, Burnt Orange, Burgundy
Leaves - Leaf Green, Forest Green, Lush Green, Pine
I hope you like her. See you over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges x




No comments:
Post a Comment