Thursday, 3 April 2014

Get Well Gerlinde

A nice Clean and Simple Get Well card from me today using the gorgeous Gerlinde. from Encino Stamps.


I tried some lighter colours to go with the sentiment that was 
a freebie from Create with TLC a while ago.

Promarkers:

Meadow Green, Leaf Green, Bright Green, Forest Green
Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue
Buttercup, Sunflower
Cerise, Shocking Pink, Maroon

I hope you like it. I hope it would make anyone feeling poorly feel a little bit better.



1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Lucy - love the sentiment! And yes, it raised a smile which is bound to make anyone feel better! Thanks for your lovely comment about Mum's birthday. We had a lovely day but it completely knocked me out so I couldn't function at all yesterday. A bit better today but feeling exhausted again now. It was worth it, though!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...