It's challenge time at Digi Galore and our challenge this week was to make something that Isn't a Card!
I make so many cards that it took a few minutes to think of something that wasn't a card, but I decided to update the cover on the Acrylic Notebook I use to store all my crafting information in.
I had the beautiful Aurora Spring Butterfly from The East Wind to use. What a beauty she is!
I printed her onto A5 card and coloured her with my Promarkers.
I made the sky and the base of the grass using my Promarkers in my Blitzer
(the 1990's version of Tim Holtz Spritzer). I added some grass stalks to add some texture.
The Sentiment is from the Stampin Up Define Your Life Digi stamp set.
I thought it worked perfectly for the notebook I keep all my crafty information and inspiration.
I coloured her with my Promarkers and a few Copics.
I just love how her eyes has been drawn - simply stunning!
Skin - Copic E00, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Eyes - Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal Blue
Dress - Purple, Aubergine, Black
Flowers - Cerise
Butterfly - Cerise, Shocking Pink*, Maroon.
I hope you like her and look forward to seeing you join in at Digi Galore.



No comments:
Post a Comment