Saturday, 15 February 2014

Wings

The challenge at Digi Galore this fortnight is 'Wings' We're sponsored by Pickled Potpourri Designs.

I had 'Fly' to play with. The girl on the swing came with the lovely sentiment and was beautiful in her own right so didn't need much adding. I decided to use a tree from the Stampin' Up Bold Branches digital stamp set and cropped it so just the truck and branches showed. I then positioned Fly so she was swinging from the tree.

I was going to leave the card plain and white, but then decided to have some fun adding colour with my Dylusions sprays! I love the results so much I couldn't choose which one I liked best so have included them all! They sort of show the change of time - daylight, sunset and twilight.


Sky Blue, After Midnight and Calypso Teal Dylusions with some mica shimmer spray


Sky Blue, After Midnight and Crushed Grape Dylusions with Mica Shimmer spray

This shows the shimmer the shimmer spray adds to the cards.



Lemon Zest, Squeezed Sunshine, Squeezed Orange and Cherry Pie Dylusions sprays.


I hope you like them - I'd love to hear your thoughts and look forward to seeing your creations with 'Wings' over at Digi Galore x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...