I wanted to make a fun card with this image of a Sleigh Ride with Sue (coming soon to the Encino Stamp store) so decided on a play on words to make a fun 40th Birthday card.
I used my Cougar's ability to Print and Cut to create a unique card shape with Sue riding down a lovely snowy slope. I also used it to cut the 'Happy 40th' from silver card.
I coloured Sleigh Ride with Sue with my Promarkers
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Top - Cerise, Shocking Pink*, Maroon
Trousers - Purple, Aubergine
Boots - Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue
Sleigh - Cocoa, Henna, Chestnut, Walnut
I sprayed some Arctic Blue and Ice Grey 1 Promarkers with my Blitzer to give a little texture to the snow.
I hope you like her.
You can see more Encino Stamps over at the DT Blog


Fantastic....and so well coloured......well done Lucy.....
ReplyDeletefiona henderson
x
Beautiful card hun! The sentiment is so fun!!
ReplyDeleteI guess I need to get Shocking Pink in my collection soon...
xx
I love this. Your cut out is fabulous.Love how she is sliding down a hill. Great job Lucy.. What is a Cougar?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing..
Pam