Saturday, 4 January 2014

Happy Birthday Anita - Blog Hop!



Happy Birthday Anita! 

The Girls at Through the Purple Haze Challenges and me have been a bit sneaky and planned a Birthday Blog Hop to celebrate your Birthday. We love being part of the DT and wanted to give you a great big Birthday internet hug! So here you are! Consider yourself hugged!


I decided to make you a silly card that will make you smile. I used this gorgeous frog who will soon be hopping into the Encino Stamp Shop. I'm lucky enough to have been asked to be part of the Enrico Design Team so will have more lovely images to show soon. 

I really hope his cheeky grin makes you smile. He should be hopping out of your post box soon!

We really hope you enjoy the hop (no pun intended!). Your next stop is with the wonderful Lisbeth x




This is the full blog hop list

TTPH - http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Lucy - http://loopylass2010.blogspot.co.uk/ Lisbeth - http://skaperlyst.blogspot.no/ Net - http://caique-momma.blogspot.co.uk/ Debs - http://debbeescds.blogspot.co.uk/ Rebecca - http://beckyscardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Teresa - http://ceesascardcreations.blogspot.ie/ Lynne - http://esperitecrafting.blogspot.co.uk/ Nicola - http://craftycardsbynicola.blogspot.ie/ Sian - http://serendipity-cards.blogspot.co.uk/ Darcy - http://craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.co.uk/ Ashley - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.co.uk/ Fiona - http://ahighlanderflingofcards.blogspot.co.uk/ Jacqui - http://jacqui-creations.blogspot.co.uk/ Eithne - http://cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie/ Pam - http://alljazzed2create.blogspot.co.uk/ Sylvia - http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/ Sara- http://saraleighuk.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. Lucy you monkeys this is wonderful! And your card is even more lovely in person he is fabulous thank you so Mich xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lucy, the background is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Lucy, love the fresh colours :)
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Lucy! LOVE the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the scene you made for this cute frog, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really awesome. Is the grass a layered die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card its great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card really makes me smile :) Beautiful done, and congrats with the DT spot over at Encino :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good Lucy - shame I didn't get the chance to show and share what you kindly sent me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...