Thursday, 9 January 2014

Freddy the Frog

I'm so honoured and excited to have been asked to be part of the Encino Design Team. I've loved Ina's images since she opened, so when she asked me to join I was literally speechless (anyone who knows me will know what an unusual thing that is!). I'm really looking forward to colouring these lovely images. 

A little bit about me - I'm 34 yrs old. I live in the South West of England and have been crafting pretty much all of my life. My biggest love is colouring with my Promarker pens and I've been addicted to Digi Stamps for about 2 years now. I love how flexible they are and how little storage space they take up. I do all sorts of other crafting too, but Promarker colouring is my favourite. 

I made this Birthday card using the lovely Freddy the Frog and made him nice and bright and colourful as he looks like a cheery chap. 




I created the sky by cutting some cloud masks on my Cougar then spraying Sky blue, Azure and True Blue Promarkers with my hand airbrush tool. I love the effect it gives.


The font is Jokerman

I coloured Freddy using my Lime Green, Bright Green and Forest Green Promarkers.
I cut him out using the Print and Cut function on my Cougar Cutting Machine from Thyme Graphics and I put an extra cut along his front legs a little so he could be hopping over the front layer of grass (Grass border cut file).



I really hope you like him. Thanks so much Ina for inviting me onto the Team. I'm really looking forward to creating more cards.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Encino DT :) Beautiful card, the colours are soooo bright and cheery :)
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooooo sweet. Thank you for sharing and all your hard work, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...