I was introduced to Redonkulus Designs buy the brilliant Promarker Colouring video tutorials by Kimberley on Youtube. They're well worth a look - my colouring has come on leaps & bounds since watching them. She has over 20 now so loads of inspiration.
Anyway onto my cards. I'm separating them into two posts as you get three chances to enter the challenge but I've had problems with Mr Linky trying to do that in one post before - so you'll have to put up with two from me today.
I love how colouring in different colourways can make the same image 'Seduction Suzie' look totally different.
The image is Seduction Suzie from Redounkulus Designs
She's coloured with my trusty Promarkers:
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Hair: Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Dress & Present: Antique Pink, Rose Pink
The sentiment is from a stamp set I have - designer unknown
The backing paper is from the Do Crafts 'Tulip & Friends' DVD ROM
Here's Seduction Suzie in a different disguise. This time I tried her in Kimberley's favourite colour combination of Forest Green, Bright Green & Lime Green. I normally use darker greens so it was nice to try something different
Coloured with Promakers:
Skin: Coral, Bright Green, Lime Green
Hair: Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, Mustard, Raw Sienna
Dress & Present: Forest Green, Bright Green, Lime Green
Sentiment is an acrylic stamp from a set I have - designer unknown
Backing paper from the Tulip & Friends DVD ROM from Do Crafts


WOW...i love both of these cards...it would be hard pressed for me to pick a favorite...very well done. Thanks so much for joining our challenge...your the best..i don't know how i missed this but i'm your newest follower...have a great day..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, Thanks for joining us at Redonkulous Designs for our first challenge.
ReplyDeleteShell xx
Both cards turned out stunningly.
ReplyDeleteNot sure which colour combination I like best, they are both great.
Thank you for joining our Redonkulous challenge :)