Saturday, 1 September 2012

Digi Galore Challenge Blog!

Well today is the exciting day! The first challenge on the Digi Galore Challenge Blog is now live! Come across & join us. I've been a member of the Digi Galore Facebook Group for about 6 months now and have found it to be an amazing source of inspiration. Everyone is really helpful & there are some great tutorials on there. My colouring and card making has come on leaps & bounds since joining there.

We now have a challenge blog & I'm really honoured to be on the Design Team. Are you ready for the first challenge?????

The Theme is 'Back to School'  and here's the card I created for it:


What do you think? It's a bit bright and bold but I thought it worked for the back to school theme. 

The image is Travelling Colours from Saturated Canary. I love the images that Krista designs & she's such a lovely lady.

I've coloured it using my Promarkers (if I've not told you before I LOVE these pens) I even used them to create the red & blue mats so they coordinate in precisely.

The Digi paper is from Sassy Designs - I love digi papers as they take up no storage room & you can resize them to fit. Sassy Designs has a huge range of paper packs at very good prices I thought this one with the apples on worked for the back to school theme.

I hope you like it, I'd love you to leave a comment so I know what you think.



If you've not tried Digi images before don't be scared - you're in for a treat.

I'm a total fan for several reasons:
  • They're easy to use - you download them from the internet, put them in Microsoft Word or any other publishing software & you're ready to print them. 
  • You can resize them to suit the project you're working on.
  • You can flip them to create a mirror image.
  • You print them off your normal inkjet printer.
  • If you use a nice smooth card you can colour them with the lovely promarkers. 
  • They're affordable - most digis are under £3 each & there are many many free ones available. freedigitalstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ has a daily list of free digi stamps available - it's a great way to try to see if you like them.
Really looking forward to seeing your entries. There's a $10 voucher for Make it Crafty for the winner of this month's challenge.


Come back on Monday for details of a different challenge group .............





1 comment:

  1. A worthy DT member Lucy - you've done a great job for their first challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...