Wow what a brilliant response we had to the first Digi Galore Challenge. The Challenge is now closed but pop back on the 22nd when the winner will be announced. There were some lovely entries but room for many many more. So here's your chance - our new challenge is:
For a Friend
As usual the Challenge will run for 2 weeks so you've plenty of time to join in. Digi's from any company can be used but this challenge our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs. If you enter the competition you could win some of their digis.
I decided to go for a humorous approach to a card for a male friend. Hope it brings a smile to your face.
The Image is Pirate Penny from Sassy Studio Designs
I coloured the card with my Promarkers.
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush.
Hair: Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Hat, Trousers & Boots: Black, Ice Grey 5, Ice Grey 2
Top: Burgundy, Cardinal Red, Lipstick Red
Treasure Chest: Raw Sienna, Cinnamon, Cocoa
I created a background with my Promarkers rather than matting & layering as I normally do.
The sand is coloured with Tulip Yellow, the sky is made with my Sky Blue Promarker in my blitzer following Hazel's tutorial - see here for my first attempt
We'd love to see your creations. Come along and join us at the Digi Galore Challenge



Love your play on words card - very funny. x
ReplyDelete