Friday, 15 May 2015

It's time to Celebrate with KennyK

It's time to Celebrate with KennyK's Krafty Krew and lets face it with those lovely digis and clear stamps it's easy to celebrate with KennyK.

I decided to make a male birthday card as I always seem to be short of those. 
As always I've kept with clean and simple with Cheers Dude digi stamp as the focal point.



Clean and simple with a sentiment from Gingers House.


 Cheers Dude looks happy with his Pint of Beer.


I've even added some Glossy Accents to give that real Beer Glass effect. 
I added some Glossy Accents to the '2' in the sentiment, and Sakura Stardust pen to the 'Happy'.



The Copics I used were:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E33
Shirt & Hat - R24, R27, R29, R59
Jeans - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29


I hope you like him and hope you'll come over and 'Celebrate' with use at KennyK's Krafty Krew. You can make anything you like as long as it uses a KennyK image.

3 comments:

  1. Just love this one so much honey!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since KennyK closed, is there any way I can purchase this image from you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, Thanks for making contact. It's completely against KennyK's Terms & Conditions for me to sell the image to you or share it with you.

    As is the case with most digi stamp companies when you purchase they are giving you a licence to use the image according to their T&C's. The image remains theirs so you're not allowed to sell the image on or share the image with anyone.

    You could try contacting KennyK directly to ask if there's any way of purchasing the image (sadly I think the answer is no), but trying to buy it from any other source is wrong. I know it's sad when we find an image we love after a company has closed (and it has happened to me on more than one occasion), but sometimes we just have to accept that we've missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...