Friday, 1 May 2015

Alter a Notebook

Here's this month's challenge at Digi Galore Challenges
The challenge is to alter a notebook and/ or use florals. With Aurora Wings as our sponsor combining the two was super easy.

I chose the lovely Poppies and made her the focus of the cover of my notebook. It's my crafty mainstay - I keep my Copic colours in, references of all sorts of things and notes of what what colours I've used (well unless I do them on a piece of paper & put them in a 'safe and sensible place'). It's got acrylic coves so I can change to cover regularly depending on my mood and inspiration.




I added a touch of Sakura Stardust Gel Pen to the sentiment which I typed myself.



It's a bit tricky to catch on camera but I added some Wink Of Stella to the highlights of the poppies and her lips and eyeshadow.




I hope you like her and really hope you'll join us at  Digi Galore Challenges

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...