Monday, 26 January 2015

Simply Betty Stamps - Facebook Fan page challenge

Woo Hoo! It's time for a new Facebook Fan Page Challenge at Simply Betty Stamps & this year I've been invited to be on the DT. Am I excited??? Just a little bit! Who wouldn't be! I get to pay with lovely images all year. 

For any of you who've not played along before it's nice and simple. You buy one (or all) of the featured Fan Page images from the Simply Betty Shop, join in the challenge as stated on the Simply Betty Blog (each image has a different formula to use) then enter your creation into the album on the SBS Fan Page on Facebook

Betty's created four beautiful images to play with this month. I was lucky enough to play with three of them.


First is Tea Time Kim. She's a classy lady who enjoys a cup of tea.
The Challenge is to use Pink, Lavender & Some Bling


I used Dotty and Flowery paper from Pink Petticoat, some adhesive pearls and part of a giant bling swirl I picked up in Poundland about a year ago.




I coloured Tea Time Kim using my Copics 

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR24, E35, E37, E39
Eyes - YG61, YG63, YG67
Dress - RV52, RV55, RV19, RV69
Flower - V17, BV17, BV08
Leaves - G82, YG23, G95
Wink of Stella, Sakura Stardust


Next up is the lovely Elegant Jackie.
The Challenge with her is to use Pink and Grey and one other colour 
(I went for a touch of green on her eyes)


I used paper and elements from the Echo Park Paper Company Be Mine Collection.



I coloured her with my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, with R20 Cheeks
Hair - C5, C7, C9, 100
Eyes - YG61, YG63, YG65
Dress - C3, C5, C7, C9
Ribbon - R81, R83, R85, R46
Wink of Stella, Sakura Stardust



Finally we have the gorgeous Victorian Rio.
The Challenge with her is to use Polka dot papers and a border die or punch.



I used Dotty papers from Pink Petticoat, a piece of organza ribbon 
and the Big Splash Border Die from Memory Box. 
I cut it out twice and used it to edge the dark dotted paper.


I coloured her using my Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 cheeks
Hair - N5, N7, N9, 100
Dress - V22, V17, V09, BV09
Jacket, Bow & Eyes - G46, G28, B99
Feathers - E81, E42


I hope you like my creations. I'd love to see your entries in the Simply Betty Stamps Fan Page Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...