Thursday, 15 January 2015

New Releases at Kenny K!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! Today's an exciting day!!! Kenny K has a new release - and they are AMAZING!!!!

There are three new images - Foxy Mama - a super sexy curvy lady, Ballerina - a lovely girl with a walking frame practising her ballet, and High Score - a boy enjoying a computer game from the comfort of his wheelchair. I can see me using these images lots. 

It's time for a new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew today and the theme is 'You're Special'. I could't resist colouring Ballerina.  


I made her pretty and girly and made her base ultra glittery - I mean what aspiring ballerina doesn't love pink glitter? 

I designed the card base myself and cut it on my Black Cat Cougar. For some reason the shape just popped into me head when I saw the image ..... but I hadn't thought as far as what the cut out card base would look like though :P I think it would be more appropriate for a card for Foxy Mama!!! Luckily folded it suits Ballerina nicely.



As well as the glitter I added Sakura Tiara gel pen to the sentiment and her walking frame to give it a shimmery metallic look.




Now I love this new release so much that I couldn't resist colouring High Score too. Just a plain and simple card, but hopefully one a young gamer would like (not the best photo).


I again added a touch of Sakura Tiara shimmer pen to the metal of his wheelchair - not full on glittery like Ballerina's frame, but a hint of metallic paint is good.



I coloured them both with my Copics.


I really hope you like them and hope you'll come over and join in the 'You're Special' challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew. You could use one of the new images, or any of the other amazing images by Kenny K.








1 comment:

  1. Love these cards and the added sparkle is fantastic.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...