Monday, 5 January 2015

A tunnel card with Aurora Wings

Well it's back into the swing of things and Through the Purple Haze Challenges has just started for the New Year. We're sponsored by the wonderful Aurora Wings and I had Nightshade Sprite to play with.  I must admit I had to resort to Google to find out what the Nightshade flower looks like so I've hope I've got it right.



I used one of the Tunnel Cards from the DaisyTrail shop as the base of my card. I managed to pick it up in the current sale and this is the first time I've played with them. I love the effect it gives and so easy to make.

It works out as 3 layers with corrugated side panels.



I added some Stickles Glitter to the moon and stars and tree lights to add to the magical feel.



I coloured Nightshade Sprite with my Copics. She has a hint of Wink of Stella on her too but that's difficult to capture on camera.



Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
V12, V04, V17, V09, BV04. BV08
Y06, Y08, YR24
G14, G17, G29, W7


I really hope you like it. 


I'd like the enter this into the Aurora Wings All that Glitters Challenge (ends 17th Jan) 
It's subtle glitter I admit, but it is there in the vital places :P

8 comments:

  1. OMG, Lucy!! This is FAN-tastic!!! You say it's easy!! Looks so detailed and involved!! Love it so much!!
    Hugs
    Darcy
    PS Watched my first episode of Season 5 of DA. Oh, boy, can't wait until next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CARD ! The sprite is so perfectly blended, the shading oohh and she's purple !
    The background, the tunnel , I've never seen a card like this before......I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tunnel card, Lucy! I love the colours, and it sort of leads you in! Also I love your new blog background - same fabulous colour.

    Thanks for your lovely comment - it's going to take me a while to complete this project, I think. I started embroidering again last night. Nice to have something to do in front of the TV now my knitting is finished.

    Happy New Year! Ours hasn't started too well as Mum has been ill, but she seems to be picking up again now.

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, this is FANTASTIC! The tunnel card is so cool, and the Nightshade Sprite is colored beautifully. Thank you for joining "All That Glitters" at Aurora Wings!
    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. So magical, Lucy! Love the 3D scene you've created and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our All That Glitters challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this was so very cool. Love how well the colors go together.
    Your coloring, its so so so supergreat.

    Hugs from Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this - the depth is AMAZING - fabulous job.
    Thanks so much for joining our All That Glitters challenge at Aurora Wings xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...