Monday, 1 April 2013

Digi Galore Challenge - Easter

It's challenge time over at Digi Galore & this time the theme is Easter & our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy 

Here's the card I created.


The Papers are from the Samantha Walker Blossom Mega Kit 
I used my Spellbinders scalloped circle die & Die-namics Flourish Dies

I coloured her using my promakers


Pop on over to the Digi Galore Blog to join in  - the rules are nice & simple so come & join in for a chance to win.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lucy, I love the colours and the layout!..:)..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how PRETTY!!! I came by to THANK YOU for your very sweet comment you left on my blog...and I get to see this pretty pretty card!!!!!! I hope you are having a very blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the oranges & blues, very cute card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card Lucy, and you've coloured that cute image so nicely x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...