Thursday, 11 April 2013

Hougie Concertina Butterfly & Special Effect Bar Code

I've been playing with my Hougie board & more projects from Everyone Needs a Hougie 3. 

These Concertina Butterflies are so easy to make on the Hougie but look so different & unusual.


I made several more and made them into a rudimentary mobile. 






My other card uses the Bar Code Special Effect to create detail on the left hand side of the card.


I used the Lovely Gorjuss Stamp - New Heights & coloured her with my Promarkers. 
I used red spotty paper tape to embellish the card & a birthday stamp of an unknown make.

Here's a close up of the Bar code detailing. I tried two different widths & think on this card I prefer the narrower one.


It's been very exciting today as my Butterfly card, Gorjuss Book Spine Gatefold card & Tool Box appeared on Kay's show on Create & Craft. It's the first time anything I've made has appeared on TV & I'm like a very excited little kid :D





3 comments:

  1. Your butterflies are absolutely gorgeous Lucy, the card is stunning, the mobile is fab, and the bar code effect really sets the Gorjus girl off. Great work, hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterflies, my 5 year-old said, "ooh la la" when she saw them :) Very pretty!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh all gorgeous but ooooooh loving the buttefly with the punched wing tips,its awesome
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...