Sunday, 31 March 2013

Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge - Medusa

Simply Betty's Facebook Fan page had a challenge this month to colour this lovely image of Medusa. The challenge was to use black, cream and one other colour. The other challenge for me was to colour all those snakes! Not easy I can tell you.


I used the Print & Cut technique on your Cougar to cut my digi out & I went with one of my favourite colours at the moment - turquoise using my Duck egg, Turquoise, Marine & Petrol Blue Promarkers.
Her skin is Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush & pastel pink Cheeks
Dress: Satin & Ivory

The background is a free cut file from Birds Cards called Swirly Frame 5 - I thought it matched the snake theme nicely. I've left space to add a sentiment later on the black oval if I want to.



4 comments:

  1. I love your card Lucy! The swirls absolutely go with the snake theme! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Lucy this is fantastic, love the design you used and your colors are perfect with it...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swirls and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...