Friday, 1 March 2013

Digi Galore Challenges - Mother's Day with Jellypark



I know it's not time for my team to do the challenge on Digi Galore but I love the images so much that I thought I'd jump on board & join in. The theme this fortnight is Mother's Day (hint hint it's on the 10th March in the UK) & our sponsor is the lovely Claire from Jellypark. The prize is 5 digis from the Jellypark shop so do come along & join in.

I chose the beautiful Woman Gardening stamp to work with & decided to make something other than a card this time. I made this Match Box Gift Set following the instructions in Everyone Needs a Hougie 3. It takes a while to assemble & make it perfect but I'm really pleased with the result as it's nice & sturdy. The base is made with 4 drawers to hide nice treats for my Mum in.


Card - Lidl Card pack
Patterned Paper - Winter Wonderland - The English Paper Company
Brads - Papermania
AB Self Adhesive Rhinestones
White Lace

I used lots of colours of Promarkers on this digi as there were many different elements:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed pink, Blush, Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, Mustard
Jumper - Orchid, Amathyst, Purple
Gloves - Purple, Plum
Shirt - Rose Pink, Blossom
Trousers - Olive Green

Soil - Henna, Walnut
Post - Cinnamon, Cocoa, Walnut
Grass - Grass, Lush Green
Snail - Satin, homeycomb, pumpkin
Fork - Ice Grey 2 & 5, Cinnamon
Flowers - Cerise, Mulberry
Robin - Berry Red, Cinnamon
Sky - Powder Blue

Come along and join us at Digi Galore - we'd love to see what you make x

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Sincerely Yours Creations - Mothers Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...