Here's my interpretation of the sketch.
As ever the colours havn't come out as cleanly as they are in real life but it gives you the idea.
The image is a decoupage sheet from Crafts u Print with an image from Jellypark. I'm not normally a fan of decoupage so this again was an unusual thing to try. It came with a magazine I bought recently.
The papers are from the free digi scrapbook kits available from Every Day Mom Ideas. I've only just found this blog & love her designs (and they're my favourite price). I took the cloud paper & created a transparent blue overlay to change the colour for two of the free panels. I added stickles to the waves on the sea paper.
The sentiment is from Create with TLC - I love that shop and visit the blog most days to see what the freebie is.
This is the sketch the card is based on:
I'd love to hear what you think x

Love the pirate image Lucy! Love the colours too. Thank you for joining in at Here Come THe Boys! Woo xx
ReplyDeleteI think you've done a wonderful job with the sketch and such a cute card for a boy. Great resourcing too x
ReplyDelete