Here's my entry. Many of my friends seem to be having babies at the moment but they all live a long way away so I don't get to see them very often - so I thought of this sentiment.
The Image is Laptop Baby from Mo Manning
The Sentiment is my Own
I coloured the image using my trusty Promarkers
Skin: Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink cheeks
Hair: Primrose, Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, Mustard
Clothes: Baby pink, Antique Pink
Edges of Picot Circle die cut & mat for sentiment are coloured with Antique Pink
I also made a good discovery today. I have a great big pack of slightly pearlescent card banks which are great but sometimes look odd when made into cards as they're a different tone - not quite white. I experimented with the top half of this card and found that colouring with my baby pink promarker gave a lovely coverage & the pearlecense shows through :D Yet another great discovery with my Promarkers!
I also made another card using the 'Hug Monster' sentiment from Create with TLC using a different digi than last time. This set of monsters comes from Birdie Brown. I think I like it better than my last attempt - possibly because I didn't try to do fur/ hair this time.
I can't remember which Promakers I used for the orange monster - it was a bit of a voyage of discovery. The Middle monster is Turquoise & True Blue & the other monster is Prussian.
I have other exciting news to share today - I've become a member of 2 Design Teams ...... yes TWO!!! Having never been on one before it feels great :D I'll let you know more details once things are settled.
Hope you're all having a wonderful day. Please leave me a comment - I'd love to know what you think x
Hi Lucy,
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving me a link to your blog post.
Both cards are fabulous.:) Love the simple and neat design! I'll put your card on the Birdie Brown blog later.
Thank you so much for sharing!
Torico
I love these Lucy! The first is uber sweet and the second uber fun!
ReplyDelete