Quite a few cards to post this time as it's weeks since I've put any pictures on. I must admit having Diva has severely cut down my crafting time. It's been a busyish month with events tho so I've made a few cards. Unfortunately the colours have come out very oddly in the photos - I'm not sure why.
21st Birthday card for my sister Suzie
The background is organza ribbon wound round the card blank and the image is a free digi stamp from Little Claire
This birthday card for my Mum uses one of the free images from Digital Two for Tuesday I loved the vintage look and the fact that it was a more intricate image than I usually use. It reminds me of the view from the holiday flat they have in Lyme Regis.
I used my Craft Robo to make this card for my Godfather's Ruby Wedding Anniversary. I love making cards that are that bit unusual. This one folds flat to go in the envelope but has a stand to make it stand upright.
Another vintage image from Digital Two for Tuesday this time for our Mother's Day cards. I can see myself using this image lots. I had a play and coloured it in all different combinations with Promarkers.
The bottom is done with the Papermania daisy border punch which I love but wish coped better with thicker cardstock.
Finally a birthday card for my sister-in-law April.
I saw the idea on this blog and loved it so much that I made several more to keep in the emergency box (for when I'm disorganised). I need to make some cards to sell on the Torbay M.E. Support Group stall at the Preston Picnic in July - I might make some of these I think.
Diva's doing well. She's growing quickly - she's put on 2kg in the last month (which is about right luckily) and is definitely developing her personality. Shes still very timid with people unfortunately so that's something we'll have to keep working on. We start adolescent puppy training class at the end of the month which will be interesting.
I'll leave you with a picture of her doing an impersonation of Ricky Hatton in his fight with Manny Pacquiao!
Really fun cards Lucy and looks like a fun dog as well! Jill x
ReplyDeleteWow - you have been very very busy! What a lot of cards. And how gorgeous they are too. Loving the card for your sister in law - and then all your spares - lol! What a good idea. How cute is your doggy!
ReplyDeleteTake care
Rachel and Angela
xxx
Love your cards, Lucy! And the gorgeous pictures of Diva. Hope you update your blog again soon! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was great seeing you at the show. Glad you picked up some things too - I agree, the wooden blocks with the Angelina fibre were amazing. Got to try this!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Shoshi