Monday, 18 April 2011

Cheap Photo Processing

Jessops have cheap deals on photo processing at the moment. Short notice as the offers run out on the 20th, but I thought it was worth letting you know in case it's of any use for printing out photos to scrapbook. I've just ordered all our wedding photos (over 900) as 6x4 plus lots of the nicer ones as 7x5.

The offers are:

6x4 prints 3p each

7x5 prints 5p each

10x8 prints 50p

They also have 40% off canvases and a few other offers as well.

Postage is £1.99 I think or you can have them delivered to a Jessops store for free.

Hope that's of use to someone x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lucy,

    How are you - hope you are well, and still crafting! Just to let you know . . . .
    20% discount over at Rainbow Studio's!!
    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...