Thursday, 14 April 2011

Blog Giveaway at Rainbow Studios

How would you like to win these beautiful stamps?

Rachel and Angela have a giveaway for two of their lovely new stamps. Have a look here to see how you can win and to become a follower on their blog. You need to be quick tho as the draw is at 12 tomorrow!

I've not managed to do much craftwise this week as I've been battling with a mamouth photobook with lots of our wedding photos in. They look lovely when they're done but take days to get sorted on the website. Andy's started night shift so I'm limited to quiet crafting during the day at the moment! I have a lovely cupcake stamp from Rainbow Studios that I can't wait to play with but I think it'll have to wait until the Newton Crop on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hia Lucy

    Thank you so much for doing the link! You are now added to our draw. Good luck
    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...