Day 9 - Sexy and Scary make
a sexy Halloween card for a male.
Sexy and Scary? Nice and easy with the lovely images from Simply Betty. It was a hard choice but I settled on Dark Diva Carmen and used the Heart Accordian Card base from the Silhouette Store.
I cut the card base twice once from black and once from gold. I then cut the hearts out of the gold one and added them as accents on the black one.
The card folds nicely so Dark Diva Carmen is revealed in her full glory as the card is opened.
The sentiment is done with a Gold gel pen and I added a thin gold paper boundary round the front and inside of the card.
I coloured Dark Diva Carmen with my Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E21, E23, E25 (sticky marker attack!), E27, E29, E49
Dress - R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
I love the impact this card design has.
It's actually quite simple, but looks really intricate and has such impact. I hope you'll come and join the fun at Simply Betty Stamps x







Stunning card! love the shape and the use of the gold is fabulous.
ReplyDelete