Monday, 13 October 2014

SBS 13 Days of Halloween - Day 5!!!

http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.co.uk/


Today we need to get our Mummy's in action!

The Challenge is

 Mummy loves you...
wrap up your projects using cotton or gauze anything to give it that MUMMY effect.


Something totally different and fun this time.

I started with a big Preserving Jar & a Muslin Nappy. They were intended for Sloe Gin manufacture, but got half hinched for this :P


I cut the muslin into strips and sewed them into one long 'bandage'. 
I inked the edges a little with Copics to give it a worn look.

I wound the bandage round the jar securing with tape & added a pair of giant Googly Eyes.

I attacted Ali Mummy with one hand so she stands partially away from the jar.


I added some electric Tea Lights to turn the Mummy into a Spooky Lantern.





Here's Ali Mummy. I coloured her with my Copics

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 Cheeks
Hair - N5, N7, N9, 100
Bandages - E81, E41, E43


Here's the Lantern in the Dark! What do you think?



Hope to see you over at Simply Betty Stamps! There's Prizes on offer!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, This is fantastic..... I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I love lanterns and this is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute!!!! just love the effect with the light on!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...