Saturday, 18 October 2014

SBS 13 Days of Halloween - Day 7!!!! Halloween Colours



It's strange that I found today's challenge one of the hardest cos it was so open. 

Color combo traditional Halloween colors; 
Orange, Purple, Lime Green and black anything goes.

That just gave me too much choice! 

Eventually I decided on this card using Fluffy Monster Christian 



The backing paper is from the Sassy Designs Ghoulish Paper Pack.

I coloured Fluffy Monster Christian with my Copics:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y17
Fur - YG11, YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67
Spots - YR12, YR15, YR18, E19



But hang on all is not as it seems




As the Sentiment says Beware of Monsters!!!!! Little Monster Jude is hiding waiting to pounce!


I mounted him on a pop up mechanism so he jumps out when the card is opened.




I coloured him with my Copics again:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Fur - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR18, E19
N5, N7, N9, 100
Horns - YG11, YG03, YG25, YG17



I hope you like him. Come over and join in the fun at Simply Betty Stamps.




3 comments:

  1. AHHHHH this is soooo adorable!!!! Just love how you have added the great image in the center of the card. Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I loooooooove this card. Little monster jumping at you when you open the card - how cute is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Super Cute!!! Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...