Wednesday, 15 October 2014

SBS 13 Days of Halloween - Day 6!!!

http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.co.uk/

Mmmmmm Sweets!!! That's what today's post is all about! Well holders for sweets to be accurate - but it would be rude not to buy a few tasters just to try them wouldn't it.

Candy holders; trick or treat bags, candy boxes and the like, (shaker cards do not count as a candy holder)


I cut and assembled the 3D Spider Web Tote Bag as the base choosing different colours from the original. I distressed the edges to make it a little more worn.

I decided to use the cute Little Monster Jude for this one. I coloured him with my Copics and attached him to the front of the bag.


I love the spider web effect of this tote. You can see it even more effectively when you see only one layer. I think it would look great packed with all those candies from Trick or Treating.



Here's a close up of Little Monster Jude. I tried to colour him so he looked 'Hairy' like a monster should. It was a bit of an experiment but I think it works.



Colours used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Monster Suit - B21, B23, B26, B29
Eyes (Jude and Suit) - G04, G14, G16, G28
Horns - Y02, Y08, Y17



I can't wait to have it filled with Sweets/ Candy! Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...