Monday, 13 October 2014

A Christmas Card! Yes this early must be a first for me!

I'm never ever this organised but when I was given this gorgeous image from Delicious Doodles to use for this week's Wings and Bling Challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges I couldn't resist. 

A Robin's Christmas is such a beautiful image that 
I kept it clean and simple just adding a little colour and glitter.



It's a bit difficult to see in the photo but I added glitter to the edges of the snow on the trees and walls and the road. I added Flower Soft Polar White to the ridges of the roofs and Glossy Accents to the baubles and star on the tree.



I mounted the image on red card and a background of dotted Bazzill card. 

The Merry Christmas sentiment was a freebie stamp in a recent magazine. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with Rich Gold Super Fine WoW Embossing powder.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...