It's Halloween theme at Through the Purple Haze Challenges this week and we're sponsored by Rick St Dennis.
As I've been lucky enough to be on two DT's sponsored by Rick St Dennis this week so I decided to make this project as a companion one to the frame I made for Saturday (see previous post).
I used my friend's Brushos to create the background for Freddy Fullmoon.
I love the vibrancy and intensity of the Brushos but need a lot of practice to create the delicate effect that I've seen demonstrated.
Here's Freddy Fullmoon.
I coloured him with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers.
Can you guess which parts are which pen???
Scroll down for the answers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skin - Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange with Pastel Pink Cheeks (Promarkers)
Hair - Cinnamon, Cocoa, Walnut (Promarkers) E29, E49 (Copics)
Cloak - Purple, Aubergine, Black (Promarkers)
Waistcoat - Bright Orange, Orange, Burnt Orange (Promarkers)
Bat & Trousers - N5, N7, N9, 100 (Copics)
Shoes - 100 (Copic)
I must admit I enjoyed using both types of pen on the same image and don't think you can really see the difference between the pen types.


No comments:
Post a Comment