Wednesday, 29 October 2014

SBS 13 Days of Halloween - Day 12 - Howling at the Moon!


Day 12 - Howling at the moon!  Make it hairy, use fuzz, feathers, anything fuzzy on your projects!  


Crumbs! How have we got to there only being one challenge left! This month seems to have gone so quickly!

Here's my creation for today.


I used Wolfie Ariel as she was just perfect for this project. 

The card base is a self standing pop up box (I think it's sometimes called a pillow box). I did a tutorial on how to make it for one of my 13 Days of Halloween entries in 2012 (yes I've been addicted for a while!)


The base squashes flat for postage...


... and as you push the top down it opens.....



.....until it's free standing and the image stands upright in the middle.


I love this design as it's so unexpected.


I used Pheasant feathers to add some 'fuzz' to the project. 
As you can see I had one that flat refused to behave and sit where it should, but I figured that fits rather well with Wolfie Ariel who I guess would be a bit mischievous. 


I added big feathers to the back and small ones to the front.


The sentiment came with Wolfie Ariel. I added the wolf charm.


Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - N5, N7, N9, 100
Wolf Hat - E71, E74, E77, E79
Dress - YR14, YR18, E08, E19
Gloves - BG05, BG09, B99
Shoes - E23, E27, E29, E51, E53

Cardstock - Graphic 45


I hope you like her & hope you join in this penultimate challenge.

I'd like to enter this into this Challenge:



3 comments:

  1. This is terrific! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo fun! Love the way it folds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Lucy, I love your stand pop up card and lovely papers. Your image is fantastic, beautifully coloured and gorgeous feathers!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...