Here's her close up! I coloured her with Copics and then did the spotlight & background with Distress Inks.
Any self respecting performer has a few sparkles, so I added that to her costume using Sakura stardust gel pens. They only show the sparkle at certain angles.
I printed the sentiment on my laser printer & then applied fuchsia pink foil using my Foil Master machine. I do love the shine and it meant it stayed vibrant through the Distress Ink.
I will admit this card makes me smile when I look at it.
Digi - Walk a Tight Rope Wryn from Tiddly Ink Stamps
Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E12, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59, E49
Costume - BG45, BG49, BG09, B99
RV52, RV55, RV69
Y00
Distress Inks used:
Squeezed Lemon, Faded Jeans, Black Soot
Don't forget to pop over to the Tiddly Inks Blog to see all the Fab Friday Creations.




This card is just amazing. Saw it on Tiddly Inks FB page but to see it in all its sparkling glory? Well.. it was worth the visit to your site. Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me smile too! It's so awesome! Such a clever design and your colouring is fantastic. Love this!
ReplyDelete