Wednesday, 11 July 2018

A Trip to the Races with Make it Crafty

I decided to challenge myself and go for a different colour palette than my usual bright & bold with this card for the Make it Crafty Colouring Challenge. The theme is Anything Goes so it's a nice easy one. I chose Chantelle at the Races as it's been racing season here recently with coverage of all the big hats at Ascot etc (and the horse racing too I think, but the hats seem to get as much coverage as the actual racing!).


Here she is in all her finery! I added a shimmer of Wink of Stella to the highlights of her dress so it looks a little bit like taffeta. I kept her hair, flowers & feathers light in colour.


I teamed her with chippies - Hello from Friend Adapt-a-word Chipboard set and the 2" Friend Brush Script Chipboard. I coloured them with Copics and then added Wink of Stella.


I hope you like her.

Products used:

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 cheeks
Hair - E51, E53 E55
Dress - BG05, BG07, BG09, B99
Flowers - RV00, RV02
Feathers - BG000, BG01

Don't forget to enter the Anything Goes Challenge. A nice easy theme and it's the last challenge for a while as Make it Crafty Challenges is taking a break - so don't miss your opportunity to enter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...