It's time for a Tea, Coffee and Friendship Blog Hop with Make it Crafty. You should have come to me from Delphine. If you've not come from the beginning start here
Sadly, many of my closest friends
live so far away from me that I don’t get the opportunity to sit across the
table and laugh over a cuppa so instead I chat on Facebook & create cards & have a virtual cuppa whenever I can. I do love it when I get a chance for a face to face catch up.
So with that in mind, this month we
are inspiring you with some gorgeous images illustrated by Krista Smith and a
whole range of new chipboard designs relating to Friends, Coffee & Tea!
Please join us on the hop and leave a comment at each stop. Zoe will be picking two random winners from the comments. Winners will be announced and contacted Sunday 25th so
get your hopping boots on!
Here's what I created - I chose one of the variations of Coffee and Yarn for my card and paired her with one of the new Chipboard sentiments - Sending a Big Hug.
I've always loved the images by Krista Smith & love that some of them are now available through Make it Crafty. So many layers and details & folds and all that hair! I cropped her down for the card & coloured her with my Copics. A quick finish with some Glossy Accents on her glasses & some Gold pen on her coffee cup & she was done.
The new chipboard sentiments from Make it Crafty are amazing! I love all the detail Zoe has included in them. I coloured the 'Sending' in Gold Pilot Super Gel Pen & the 'A Big Hug' in red Copic. It makes it look as though it's multidimensional even though it's flat. I finished it with Glossy Accents to really make it pop.
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49
Top - R35, R37, R27, R39, W7
Trousers - BV23, BV25, BV29
Coffee Cup - Gold Pilot Super Gel Pen
Coffee - E77
I hope it's made you smile. I now have a sudden craving for coffee - don't know about you!
Hope you enjoy the Hop. Don't forget to start at the beginning of the list & leave a comment on every step for 10 chances to win. Here's a peek at the prizes!
Your Next stop from me is with
Here's the full list in case you get lost x
Zoe - http://makeitcrafty.com/crafts-blog
Delphine - http://delphinesplace.blogspot.fr
Lucy - http://loopylass2010.blogspot.co.uk
Nicoletta - http://i-love-scrapbooking.blogspot.com
Lou - http://loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.co.uk
Sadia - http://sadilla.blogspot.it
Regan - http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com
Marika - http://craftybit.blogspot.com
Deborah - http://deborahsshiningcards.blogspot.be
Andrea - http://www.craftyandrea.blogspot.com.au




Outstanding coloring Lucy. I love those sentiments.
ReplyDeletex
always so beautiful Lucy... I am just loving the new word chippies.. Love how you have used it...
ReplyDeletehugs
I love this card so much, the sipmlicity, the color ......
ReplyDeletebravo
Wonderful
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful card! so lovely! and like you unfortunately I am far away from my friends so it is usually virtual coffee time ;-)
ReplyDeletexoxo Olga
Oooh Lucy I love your card. Her hair is beautiful and I want a bag just like hers! That wording is just stunning. I feel an order coming on! Carol
ReplyDeleteLove it xx
ReplyDeleteWhat's not to love with this card? Adorable! Xxx
ReplyDeleteShe is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove your card - these new chipboards are so fantastic - I am really loving the cutout words!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! Love that image and chipboard!!
ReplyDeleteShe's stunning, Lucy! Jo x
ReplyDeleteI love those sentiments and the colors
ReplyDeleteThis is a spectacular card. I haven't used chipboards before but your card entices me to give them a try.
ReplyDeleteLove your coloring and the card!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this adorable card. Clean lines and coloured perfectly.
ReplyDeleteLove your card!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing card, love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a simple but beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Amazing coloring, and love the CAS design ❤️
ReplyDeleteSusan
Love it! what more can I say
ReplyDeleteYour colouring is Amazing and Looooove your Card!
ReplyDeleteLucy your colouring always blows me away. Such amazing depth
ReplyDeleteGorgeous coloring Lucy, and this is my favorite image of the bunch! Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and the sentiment id really popping ❤
ReplyDeleteI love this card!!!
ReplyDeletefantastic
ReplyDeleteLove it xx
ReplyDeleteLove that image and those gorgeous new chippies! FABULOUS!! Awesome CAS card design, really lets the image feature. Hugs, Wends xoxo
ReplyDeleteWonderful card and chipboards xxx hugs, Siv
ReplyDelete