I'm totally in love with my 'Lucy' Digi stamp from KennyK. I mean I know I should be as it's based on a photo of me when I was a kid .... but even without that background I really really love it!
I've used her on a few birthday cards so far but decided to do something different today and combine her with one of the sentiments from the Halloween Sassy Sentiments Set.
I decided to try a different colour combination - more pastelly than I normally go for. It's sort of two tone between the BV and RV Copics. It was an experiment, but I love how it turned out. I used the same two tone colour on the card mat.
Here's 'Lucy's close up.
It's hard to catch on camera, but the butterfly has a shimmer provided by clear Wink of Stella.
I added Sakura Stardust gel pen to the bolder words of the sentiment so they shimmer too. It only shows when it catches the light.
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 with R20 Cheeks
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E18, E29, E49
Dungarees - RV52, RV55, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08
Butterfly - RV52, RV55, Wink of Stella
Dandelions - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
I hope you like her x




I love her too Lucy. She looks great on this project too. Love that sentiment
ReplyDelete