Happy Birthday Elena!!!!
Elena the lovely joint boss of KennyK Stamps turns a year older today and we the KennyK DT and GDT have got together to shower her with a rainbow full of birthday wishes over in Club KennyK. Come over and see what we've created.
I chose the colour Red and couldn't resist using 'Lucy' my favourite KennyK Stamps image at the moment (well it is inspired by a photo of 7 year old me so I'm allowed to be biased :P )
Here's her close up.
I typed the sentiment and traced over it with Sakura Stardust pen before adding a few layers of Sakura Glaze pen. I added Wink of Stella to the background of the whole card so it has a subtle shimmer.
Happy Birthday Elena.
You're an amazing person and I hope your birthday is just as amazing as you are xxx




No comments:
Post a Comment