Thursday, 9 June 2016

A Sheepish Birthday Card

Have you taken advantage of the wonderful digis in this month's 'Old Favourites' over at Make it Crafty? They're a selection of digis at very reduced prices. The new ones launch in a few days so make sure you grab these before they go back up to full price!

I've used Sheepish Rainbow and tried the funky sentiment idea that I've seen Zoe and Andrea using.


I made this by printing and colouring the image and then cutting the sentiment out on my Silver Bullet Cutting Machine. I then cut several more of the same sentiment out of plain white card and layered them up under the coloured sentiment.


Viewed straight on the sentiment almost disappears - but at an angle you can see how much dimension there is. I love this effect! Thank you Zoe & Andrea for inspiring me to try it.



Here's a close up of those sheepish sheep.


Copics Used:
YG41, G46
C2, C3, C3, C7, C9
BV20, BV23, Blender
B00, B02, B05

Rainbow:
R21, R22, R24, R27, R29, R39
YR20, Y38, YR04, YR07
Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38
G00, G02, G05, G28
B21, B24, B26, B29
BV01, BV13, BV09
V01, V17, V09


1 comment:

  1. Lovely rainbow, Lucy! Thank you for visiting my blog, and glad you like all my new stash. There weren't any polychromo pencils I'm afraid - Smiths and Crayola. I'm looking forward to trying it all out. As for the buses, I knew I'd be eligible with the blue badge but until recently I really didn't feel up to tackling the bus. Now I'm feeling so much better it's a different matter. Yesterday I did another run, this time on my own, and with the wheelchair instead of the buggy, and it worked like a dream - I took myself down to the Willows and did some shopping - it was just great to have that degree of freedom and independence again!

    Hugs,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...