Monday, 13 June 2016

A 3D Aquarium with Make it Crafty

My friend asked me to make a gift card for her husband's 40th birthday as she was planning a surprise trip to the Aquarium as part of his birthday surprise. Not a problem I thought - Under the Sea Elements from Make it Crafty to the rescue! I combined them with a Bendy card design from Birds Cards I've used a few times.

I don't think she was expecting a whole aquarium when she asked me!



 Here's the back.


Here's the inside of the aquarium. 


I added some Wink of Stella to give that underwater shimmer.


I hope you like it. I know he did when he received it.

Digis Used:
Under the Sea Elements from Make it Crafty
Card Design - Bendy Card base from Birds Cards
Copics Used:
I didn't keep track of the Copics I used for the fish as I sort of made it up as I went along. 
The water is B12, B14, B26, B00 & BG13


1 comment:

  1. This is terrific, Lucy! I love anything with a sea theme, and the Aquarium is one of my favourite places to visit. I love the 3-D-ness of this card and the depth provided by the acetate front. Great work!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...