It's an exciting day at KennyK Stamps!
This Super Hero Family is amazing - there's Mum, Dad, 3 kids and even Super pets! Add in some amazing backgrounds and you're in for a huge treat!
Pop over to KennyK Stamps and Club KennyK to meet
Danger Dad
Mighty Mom
Kourageous Kandy
Kwick Silver
Baby Kaboom
Kinetic Kitty
& Dynamite Dog
I made a card using Dynamite Dog, the Brick Wall Smash Background & some of the sentiments from the set. It's my Husband's birthday today & I really hope he'll like this. I'm sure it will make him laugh. How fun is this!!!
I really really love these comic book style sentiments! I'm going to use them so often!
Bricks bricks so many bricks!!! I'll be colouring bricks in my sleep I think, but I love how they've turned out!
Here's Dynamite Dog - he looks so pleased with himself! You know how dogs are - they're so enthusiastic about everything and whatever they're doing at any one moment is 'My Favourite' to be doing. I think him as as Super Hero dog is just perfect :D
These are the Copics I used:
Dynamite Dog - E31, E33, E35, E37 with R21, R22 Tongue & Ears & E04 & W7 Mouth
Bricks - W2, W3, W5
Grout - E41
Cast Shadows - W7, W9
R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
B24, B26, B29
Y02, Y06, Y15, Y17
Come on over to Club KennyK to join in the fun for the new release and join in the new challenge 'Make a Scene'. Nice & easy with these new digis eh?
I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
(because Dynamite Dog is bursting through the wall with Super Hero speed)






A super cool card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT
ReplyDelete