Thursday, 24 March 2016

A Simple Sympathy card with Aurora Wings

Sympathy cards are never easy to make. When I was choosing my image from Aurora Wings for the Flowers Challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges I chose the Calla Lily and Rose with a sympathy card in mind. I was planning to make it to have 'in stock' ready for when needed, but sadly I've sent it already.


Calla Lily and Rose is so elegant that it's perfect for a simple heartfelt card with just a typed sentiment.




I used my Copics

R24, R27, R29, R59, W7
Y00, YG00
Y15, Y17, YG24
YG66, YG69, G28
G14, G17, G28
R22

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
A huge congratulations on 2 years of amazing challenges xxx



3 comments:

  1. Well Lucy, I'm certainly sure you've touched some hearts with your gorgeous creation. Fabulous coloring and a perfect CAS design. Your roses are especially stunning. Hope to see you enter our special 2 year Anniversary ATG challenge at Aurora Wings with your beautiful card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say, we do find ourselves in need of sympathy images and cards more often than we'd like, don't we, Lucy? You've created a beautiful CAS card here - straight to the point with gorgeous coloring. The flowers look so life-like. Thank you for joining us for the "Anything Goes" challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really managed to do a beautiful symphaty card!
    I'm sorry to hear, you had already to send it away.. But I'm sure, you gave someone some love in this dark hours with your wonderful card.
    The roses looks so real!

    Thank you so much for joining our "Anything goes" challenge at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!

    xxx Karola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...