Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Make it Crafty Advent Calendar - Day 1


Well here we are! It's December already 
and that means it's time to open the first door of the advent calendar that I made. 
I can't believe it's time already - when I finished it it seemed so far away.
Zoe wanted to see the door opening so I filmed it on Periscope. It's my first attempt at it so be kind. I'll do a short video each day - you can watch them live, or watch on replay for 24hrs if you'd like to. The link is www.periscope.tv/lucyscollins1

So here we go - Door Number 1

2015.12.01 - Make it Crafty Advent Day 1 a

I designed the calendar and the doors and then cut them on my Silver Bullet Cutting Machine. I left the small joining tag so the doors didn't pop open before it was time.

2015.12.01 - Make it Crafty Advent Day 1b

and here we are....

2015.12.01 - Make it Crafty Advent Day 1c

The Butterfly Mask from the Masquerade Masks Digi set.

Copics Used:
Copics Used:G14, G17, G28, R24, R27, R29
Signo Gold Gel Pen
Wink of Stella

Products Used:

I hope you like it. I'll continue to post daily updates on Instagram & on Periscope so you can see how it develops

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, love it!! Gorgeous coloring and I really love the idea of this!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...